Thursday 12 May 2011

Relaxing Profession...HUH?


The best way to convert a lie in to a formidable truth is to strongly believe in it. You talk about it to yourself and your toad brain so many times that it actually starts to feel like a truth. ....

A hardcore, factual, tangible, fathomable truth..... If you can convince yourself then others are just easy targets.

I'll be the president soon if I keep going by this rate.

Scoopy Agrees. He thinks I have a strong potential for a career in politics.  I do agree with him but then politics can be a grueling affair. It is not very relaxing a profession. You are always working on something,

 some meeting, deligations, more meetings..more deligations.... speeches... and not to forget the assassination threats. Good toad presidents are endangered species anyways.

I am an excellent orator of course so speeches won't be a problem really (I have yet to find any thing I am not Excellent at)....... But who needs life to be that tough....

You know what a relaxing profession is?

Wait for it.

*drum rolls*...

NONE!

*music dies down*

Yes there is none, stop looking at me like you just woke up from a dream and trying to figure out where you are.

Anything that becomes a profession ...eventually becomes anxiety inducing, brain wrecking, non relaxing activity.

I am a victim ... so are you. Some of you just don't know it yet. Yes YOU! buncha low life dreamers!

Those who think they would be better of sculputring rather than their current jobs of being accountants. Try leaving it and start earning through sculpturing.

When you have to deliver a sculpture on a given deadline and your creative juices are not flowing ....

I'll tell you what is flowing then.... Your sweat... out of anxiety of meeting the deadline. NOT A FUN THING. Just like the deadline of an account audit report you did in your accounting job. Its all the same if its a profession.

Learn to be happy with what you have. Not all of you can be excellent at everything like I am. Status quo of nature. .

Who says only the fittest can survive. The average and not so average survive. The fittest freakin rule the world.

Like I said ... with this rate i'll be president soon!

3 comments:

  1. Some more pearls of wisdom from Master Toad. *bows in respect and admiration*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fittest = the wealthiest and rule the world ...lol. yea im on the same boat (or lilly pad) as you rite now. ( but when i think about it...if at first i dont succeed ima just get hitched to some wealthy guy and be merry and happy all my life! lol

    ReplyDelete