Wednesday 22 June 2011

Milk man

I think I am in love with my doodh wala (milk man)….He runs a shop in the near by pond so I go buy it everyday from him.

You must be wondering what is so special about him.

Well….. The thing is I simply go and stand there. Mind you there are no lines and people just jump over each other to get milk….. Chaos…. that is how it happens on most shops.

On the contrary he just knows everyone’s turn. People yell and scream and try to hop over each other. He pays no heed to them. Just takes orders from the person he knows is the one next.

Eventually everyone has started to realize their hopping is futile. Scoopy was the biggest culprit. He thinks there is a conspiracy behind this doodh wala and he is probably working for Israel, India or most probably USA. We never really have to justify our theories as long as they are perfectly sensible to us. *sigh*……

so I stand there and when my turn comes he simply looks at me and says “han jee kitna” (how much milk) and then he fetches milk and off i go. No chaos, no panic.

Like I said. I think i am in love with my milk man ( it may not be entirely non gay) :P  scoopy is jealous :p haha

5 comments:

  1. haha wow...when i was in paki i was prob the kid who used to get up before the guy who wakes everyone in the neighborhood up in the morning...these type of people are interesting...although that was like twelve years or so ago...now no one wakes up in the morning anymore..its more like at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one restless kid I imagine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, u in love with a milkman, and that maynot be entirely non-gay.

    Milk man. hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i always had doubts about u being entirely straight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes minya yes :P

    doubts are fun sometimes :P ...keeps one interested hahaha

    ReplyDelete