Wednesday 13 July 2011

I am no body’s trophy.

Scoopy: Why do girls always go for the bad boys? (he was clearly disappointed by his single status)

Me (while munching my McRoyale): its obvious why they do.

Scoopy: ahan? how so ?.

He gets closer, anxiously wanting to listen to my explanation about the dilemma he was facing.

Me: Well girls love to fix things. They need to fall for those bad boys because they believe they can fix their flaws and make them good boys. They are chasing the trophies I tell you. There is nothing more satisfied than a girl who has his man trained and domesticated. :P

Scoopy’s eyes go wide. He shook his head in excitement as if he had solved the mystery of the Bermuda triangle.

Me: They don’t fall for you because there is nothing to fix in you. You are a good decent bloke who lives his life with sense and maturity (I had to find a reason now  come on :P )

Scoopy: Ooooh Raaiighhht!…. So in order to change my relationship status from single to committed I need to be come a “bad Boy”.

Me: *sipping my extra large Coke*  *burp*…. That seems the case Scoopy. Its the Only way.

Scoopy: HMmmmmm (gives out a thoughtful hmmmm as he ponders while looking at thin air. )

*A minute passes by*

Scoopy: well how come you are single? *he gives me an inquisitive look *

Me: *Carelessly throwing the food paper bag in the corner * … Coz scoopy … I am nobody’s Trophy!.

6 comments:

  1. dis scoopy's frnd really noes how to do his tareef :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah @ hydro.... its a rare talent :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hawww nobody's trophy?? how come there is soooooooooooooo much to get fixed in you o.O :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah thats what u think and only you think :P ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeh tou hamari bhabi bataye g n then it wont be ONLY ME to think like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah yar darayen to na :P

    ReplyDelete