Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sofi and my love for Man"kind?"


Sofi thinks I am not very social.

(Sofi, by the way, is another of my friends...)

"you need to go out more" says she.

"why" was my blank answer as I did not make any attempt of looking away from my laptop screen.

"are you even listening to me you lazy toad"

She gets furious quickly. She is famous for her flying tempers. Scoopy is usually very scared of her.

"I am yar I am.... " my eyes still on the laptop.

she slams the lid closed and gives me a long hard stare.

"You'll die alone you know that" she exclaimed.

"well I have no intention of killing a dozen others while I die" I solemnly replied  (A list of 12 or so people went through my head which I wouldn't surely mind killing though)

"plus why would u think such a thing  sofi ?" I finally looked at her since the lappy lid was closed.

"because you hate going out ... what is your problem with mankind??" she was in full swing.

"ahh well.... I like mankind.. hell I love it.... its just that....its the people I can't stand " I innocently replied.


"aaarggghhhhhh ...." she smacked the same laptop on my head .... *THUD*.....

I watched the milky way gather around me as I fell into the darkness.....


5 comments:

  1. i lyk sofi...she makes sense! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ofcourse you do hydro :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like her too..but you shouldnt make her seem so angry...
    i bet she'd rather steal the laptop than use it to smack toad.

    ReplyDelete