Monday 17 October 2011

The "not so" ugly Shoelace.


In the land of the blind she's the one with a stethoscope, spectacles, white overall and a huge ass syringe ...coming your way ...be scared. be very scared :P ....

yes she is none other than our very own Ugly Shoelace.... the Lara croft in white overalls :P ....

If you are stupid ...you will get to know u are ... no two ways about it ....

If you are not stupid ..then u are not the one to decide that :P .... wake up to the real world :P she does....

she will leave u pondering whether her syringe hurts more or her words..... but she uses both to heal you from the insane level of human oddity that you have become...trust me ....:P

I sometimes wonder how does she ever survive this whirlwind of a storm called humanity....but she does.... and oh yeah ...she is emotionally dead ...so probably that explains it... :P...

I may not be a very good employee in her opinion .... but who can question her ? No one messes with the pathaan :P .... don't agree? I would love to watch you try :P .... no go ahead...try :P ..I dare ya :P ...

*gets pop corns and coke* :P

She would comment on my blog like once in a million years..... shows that she actually likes me :D ...... and saves me from her barrage of words that other so often become a victim of :P ....

I would very much like to adopt her though.....

pardon?

Her blog (http://pistaye.wordpress.com/) ... click at ur own risk :P why ? She sees dead people thats why ... :P

4 comments:

  1. Hahah!!!

    I never said you are not a good employee. You deduced that yourself. Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see :P you said it in-directly ...thats how you say things and then get away with them :P chalako shoelace :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did visit the place and found out ways to answer in interview :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete