Tuesday 29 November 2011

Dark Knight Rises!!!!




Scoopy: " I think Imran khan is so cool " (folding the newspaper he was reading)

Me: (without taking my eyes off the computer screen while playing NFS most wanted)... ahan..what makes you say that?

Scoopy: dude I mean look at him.I think he's like batman for pakistan.

Me: (had to take my eyes of the screen after that claim,after pausing it ofcourse) woah.. really :O how so?

Scoopy: look he was a play boy just like bruce wayne is, and now he is out there to save Gotham from all the corrupt people

Me: *facepalm* playboy right. gotham? you mean Pakistan I am guessing..

Scoopy: Yeah thats what I meant. I can totaly relate to that ....

Me: But no one knows who batman really is?

Scoopy: He is Bruce Wayne. Everyone knows that dude. Havn't you seen the movie ? *gives me a surprised/hopeless look*

me: ahh yeah but I mean no one in the movie knows batman is Bruce Wayne...

Scoopy: oh well nobody really knows who Imran khan is either if you know what i mean *winking at me and then giving me a smug look as to appreciate his own sense of irony*

Me: and Rachel Dawson is Jamaima I suppose?

Scoopy: yes exactly because she could only see the bruce wayne side of imran and hence left him. Damn dude you just made the perfect analogy... Man We have batman among ourselves.

Me: oh well ok. Calm down MR.Nolan....(resume playing nfs most wanted)

Scoopy: *talking to himself* I am gonna vote for him. He is our savior. He is the one. together we will strike the forces of evil to hell ... *getting all pumped up as blood rushed through his face in excitment*. He's the harbinger of change

Me: hmmm we'll see... By the way Batman didn't won us the cricket worldcup.

Scoopy: yeahh but..... oh.....hmmmmm



5 comments:

  1. :) he he he
    but imran did won the cup for pakistan or is my history bad ..

    loved the conversation

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like batman more than cricket...so GO SCOOPY!

    -eva626

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep...imran does seem much better than the rest...u know, andhon mein kaana raaja:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. this scoopy is smart i tell u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one. if i say so myself lol

    ReplyDelete